Assicurazione della Qualità
Organi di Dipartimento
Visione e Missione
Servizi Didattici di Ateneo
Rappresentanti degli Studenti
Prenotazione esami - ESSE3
Corsi di Laurea
Ricevimento Uffici Didattici
Gruppi di Ricerca
Progetti di Ricerca
Dottorati di Ricerca
Triennale DM 270/2004
Magistrale DM 270/2004
CONVEGNI E SEMINARI
ESAMI DI STATO
EVENTI (PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT)
BANDI E CONCORSI
Associate Professor in Physics Education and History of Physics
Physics Education and science communication, in particular:
- - Development and validation of innovative experiments (aimed at tackling conceptual nodes, in particular of electromagnetism) realized by employing low cost and easy to find equipment, though technologically advanced.
- - Development and assessment of interdisciplinary learning paths (targeted to the last years of secondary schools and to the first year of university courses) aimed at semi-quantitatively introducing some cutting-edge topics of the physics of materials having considerable applicative relevance, such as: interaction between fluids and nano-structured surfaces; non-Newtonian fluids; surface diagnostics applied to cultural heritage maintenance.
- - Development of multimedia tools aimed at both: the teaching/learning of physics at secondary school level and the communication/dissemination of physics topics of broader interest, as well as for teachers training.
- - Critical analysis (in a pedagogical or historical perspective) of some fundamental themes of mechanics, electromagnetism, thermodynamics and modern physics.
Applied Physics for cultural heritage:
- - Development of protective coatings for outdoor assets.
- - Multispectral imaging of paintings.
- Laboratory of Applied Physics for Cultural Heritage, Nanotechnologies and Science Communication
- Google Scholar: https://tinyurl.com/yb3a88le
- Physics for Biologists - First Degree Courses in “Technology in Biological Sciences” and “Biology”.
- Physics Fundamentals and Teaching - Master Degree Courses in “Primary Teachers Education”.